HomeWalk Heroes raise $500 or more to help move thousands of homeless men, women and children into permanent housing. In 2011, UWGLA’s HomeWalk Heroes, who accounted for only 1% of all participants, managed to collect 48% of all funds raised!
Simply by raising $500, we can:
- Give three homeless job seekers a competitive edge with employment workshops designed to strengthen their interviewing and workplace skills.
- Provide short-term relief to a homeless individual in the form of safe housing, regular meals and a network of supportive services.
- Offer one homeless family a fresh start by securing permanent housing and helping to cover their first month’s rent, utilities, furniture, groceries and supplies.
All 2012 HomeWalk Heroes will receive:
- A HomeWalk baseball cap to wear at the event (and all year-round) to demonstrate our commitment to eradicating homelessness in L.A. County;
- An exclusive invitation to the HomeWalk 2013 Kickoff Breakfast; and
- A chance to win valuable, one-of-a-kind Kobe Bryant memorabilia!
Think you’ve got what it takes to become a HomeWalk Hero? Then register today!
Print this page (opens in a new window)