**Click Here for HomeWalk 2013
Runners Timing Results**
700 Exposition Park Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Registration Opens: 7:00 a.m.
Opening Program Begins: 8:15 a.m.
5K Run/Walk Begins: 9:00 a.m.
To avoid traffic on the day of HomeWalk, we strongly recommend that participants utilize LA public transportation.
- The Expo Line provides easy access to Exposition Park located near Expo Park/USC Metro Station – 661 Exposition Blvd (see location of station on the Route Map).
- Suggested parking locations with free on-site parking include Culver City and La Cienega/Jefferson. Expo/Crenshaw also has free parking nearby.
- To plan your trip, please visit www.metro.net.
Please review and print the Parking Map.
- Event participants are invited to park in all lots labeled “Event Parking Lot.”
- Please do not attempt to access the parking structure directly north of Exposition Park, as it will be closed.
- Parking is $10 for cars, $10 for school buses and $25 for other buses. Bus only lot is also indicated on the parking map.
Please note: Road closures at the Exposition Boulevard exits of the 110 Freeway begin at 7:00am. Be prepared to use alternation routes if arriving after 7:00am.
Already Registered for HomeWalk?
- Upon arrival, go to the “Bib Number Look-Up Tables.”
- Find your bib number and write it down.
- Enter the line that corresponds with your bib number at the “Pre-Registration Walkers” or “Pre-Registration Runners” tents to pick up your bib & t-shirt.
Need to Register for HomeWalk?
If you have not registered by the online registration cut-off of Thursday, November 21st at midnight…
- Go to the “Registration Tables” to fill out a registration form.
- Enter the “Payments” line to complete registration.
- Tip: Cash, Check or Credit Card is accepted but the cash line moves fastest!
- Take your completed registration form to a “Day-of Registration Walkers” or “Day-of Registration Runners” tent to pick up your bib and t-shirt.
- Registration is located on the west side of Expo Park closest to L.A. Coliseum.
- Bring any additional donations with you to the Registration Area. Donations can be submitted in sealed donation envelopes when picking up your t-shirt and bib.
What’s the difference between walking and running?
Participants who register as runners will receive a timing chip.
How can I make a cash donation?
Email email@example.com and we will mail you a donation envelope. Then you may turn in your donation envelope on event day.
How can I make a check donation?
Just download this PDF of our donation form, and mail the form and check to: United Way of Greater Los Angeles, Attn: HomeWalk, 1150 S. Olive Street, Suite T500, Los Angeles, CA 90015. All checks can be made payable to “United Way of Greater LA.”
Is group registration available?
Yes, during the registration process, select “Register Multiple People” or “Register Family” depending on your needs. You may also click here to download and print the official registration form which you can either present at check-in or mail to: United Way of Greater Los Angeles, 1150 South Olive Street, Suite T500, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
Can I participate without registering?
No, anyone without a HomeWalk 2013 bib (provided at time of check-in) will immediately be directed off the course.
How do I start fundraising?
Please click here for a collection of valuable tools and resources which are sure to help you get the ball rolling!
Why should I try and raise $100 or more?
We ask that every participant set a manageable fundraising goal of a $100 minimum because the more money we raise the more people we can move into homes. Help us reach this year’s HomeWalk goal of moving 1,000 people off the streets and into homes for 2014.
Where can I find a map of the Run/Walk route?
Detailed maps of the entire 5K route both with and without scheduled street closures are coming soon.
Are strollers, carriages or walkers of any kind allowed?
Yes, absolutely. HomeWalk is a family-friendly event and we invite runners and walkers of all ages to join in on the fun!
Are bikes, skateboards or skates of any kind allowed?
No, anyone attempting to use these types of equipment will immediately be directed off the course.
Are animals of any kind allowed?
No, with the exception of pets such as service dogs who must accompany their owners for medical reasons.
Where should I park my car?
Information coming soon.
When do I get my HomeWalk 2013 T-shirt and bib?
You may pick up both items at check-in on the morning of Saturday, November 23.
Can I exchange my T-shirt for a smaller or larger size?
No, sizing is determined at the time of registration and T-shirts may not be exchanged due to their limited availability.
How do I volunteer for HomeWalk 2013?
Please click on the “Volunteer” tab in the upper right corner to sign up today!
Is Kobe Bryant making an appearance?
Yes, Honorary Chair Kobe Bryant will be in attendance, schedule permitting.
Print this page (opens in a new window)