Ensure the success of your crew by following these simple steps:
- Set a fundraising goal and keep everyone on track to reach or even exceed it!
- Recruit additional team members whenever possible.
- Always be prepared to answer the question, “Why should I support HomeWalk?”
New Materials for 2015:
- 2015 HomeWalk Team Captain Timeline (PDF)
- How Does My Donation Make an Impact? One-Sheet (PDF)
- HomeWalk 2015 Cash & Credit Card Donation Form (PDF)
- HomeWalk Heroes raise $500 or more to help move thousands of homeless men, women, and children into permanent supportive housing.
- In 2014, UWGLA’s HomeWalk Heroes, who accounted for only 1% of all participants, managed to collect 42% of all funds raised ($267,000)!
Simply by raising $500, we can:
- Give three homeless job seekers a competitive edge with employment workshops designed to strengthen their interviewing and workplace skills.
- Provide short-term relief to a homeless individual in the form of safe housing, regular meals, and a network of supportive services.
- Offer one homeless family a fresh start by securing permanent housing and helping to cover their first month’s rent, utilities, furniture, groceries, and supplies.
We will be announcing our HomeWalk Heroes level appreciation perks soon!
Print this page (opens in a new window)