Ensure the success of your crew by following these simple steps:
- Set a fundraising goal and keep everyone on track to reach or even exceed it!
- Recruit additional team members whenever possible.
- Always be prepared to answer the question, “Why should I support HomeWalk?”
New Materials for 2015:
- 2015 HomeWalk Corporate Team Captain Guide (PDF)
- 2015 HomeWalk Team Captain Timeline (PDF)
- How Does My Donation Make an Impact? One-Sheet (PDF)
- HomeWalk 2015 Cash & Credit Card Donation Form (PDF)
- HomeWalk Heroes raise $500 or more to help move thousands of homeless men, women, and children into permanent supportive housing.
- In 2014, UWGLA’s HomeWalk Heroes, who accounted for only 1% of all participants, managed to collect 42% of all funds raised ($267,000)!
Simply by raising $500, we can:
- Supplies a newly housed individual with all bedroom furnishings needed for a safe night’s sleep in a home of their own.
- Give three homeless job seekers a competitive edge with employment workshops designed to strengthen their interviewing and workplace skills.
- Provide short-term relief to a homeless individual in the form of safe housing, regular meals, and a network of supportive services.
We will be announcing our HomeWalk Heroes level appreciation perks soon!
Print this page (opens in a new window)